On this particularly Custom luxury trip we take to explore through the kingdom’s extraordinary landscapes, untouched rural villages and with heart warm friendliness of the people( which we the Bhutanese are proud of ), through the valleys of Paro, Thimphu, Punakha, and Phobjikha.
The accommodations on this Bhutan Luxury Travel, we’ll stay in 5* luxury hotel in each valley and destination (we totally customize this as per our guest preference and choice)
To list a few highlights:
- Walk through charming villages, farm houses and seeing natives attending the fields.
- Special treat to visit to farm house and mingle with family members.
- Special visit to a village school and talk to the students.
- In the spring, swirling fields of rhododendrons and, in the fall, visits from rare black-necked cranes.
- Some departure coincide with local sacred festivals called – Tsechus( Spring and Fall season).
- Visit and tour of ancients temples and 17th century Dzongs – fortress and hike to Taktsang – 8th century temple perched up a 2000 feet cliff famously know as Tiger’s Nest
Itinerary at a Glance
Day 1: Flight arrival to Paro,
Day 2: Explore Paro valley by drive/walk to visit to temples, villages and farm houses
Day 3: Drive to lower fertile valley of Punakha over Dochu la pass ( 10300 ft )
Day 4: Visit to Punakha Dzong, and gentle walk to explore the valley
Day 5: Drive to Phobjikha valley and explore the valley with gentle walk.
Day 6: Gangtey nature trail, private prayer ceremony in Gangtey monastery.
Day 7: Drive to Thimphu, Sightseeing en route.
Day 8: City tour and sightseeing in Thimphu and over night to Paro
Day 9: Hike and day excursion to Taktsang Gompa
Day10: Exit Paro by Flight
|Trip Classification||Schedule/Custom Departure & sample itinerary|
|Destination||Bhutan – West to Central|
|Trip Duration||8– 10 days|
|Trip Activity and Grade||culture tour and rural experience,
gentle easy day walk
|Trip offer and season||All year round|
|Expedition pricing||The price all depends on luxury accommodation as per the guest choice in each destination.|
|Best Season||Spring – February ,March, April, May|
|Fall – September, October, November, December|