On this particularly fascinating trip we take to explore through the kingdom’s extraordinary landscapes, untouched rural villages and with heart warm friendliness of the people( which we the Bhutanese are proud of ), through the valleys of Paro, Thimphu, Punakha, Phobjikha and Trongsa. The accommodation on this Bhutan Paradise trip, we’ll stay in 5* luxury hotel, and settle in charming hotel and guesthouse, or local lodge after wonderful visits, drive and gentle walks.
To list a few highlights:
- Walk through charming villages, farm houses and seeing natives attending the fields.
- Special treat to visit to farm house and mingle with family members.
- Special visit to a village school and talk to the students.
- Wildflowers bursting with life, snow peaks in the distance.
- In the spring, swirling fields of rhododendrons and, in the fall, visits from rare black-necked cranes.
- Some departure coincide with local sacred festivals called – Tsechus( Spring and Fall season).
- Visit and tour of ancients temples and 17th century Dzongs – fortress and hike to Taktsang – 8th century temple perched up a 2000 feet cliff famously know as Tiger’s Nest
Itinerary at a Glance
Day 1: Flight arrival to Paro,
Day 2: Explore Paro valley by drive/walk to visit to temples, villages and farm houses
Day 3: Drive to lower fertile valley of Punakha over Dochu la pass ( 10300 ft )
Day 4: Visit to Punakha Dzong, and gentle walk to explore the valley
Day 5: Drive to Central Bhutan, Chendepji chorten & Rubkubji village
Day 6: Tower of Trongsa Museum, Dzong and walk to explore the town.
Day 7: Drive to Phobjikha valley and special visit to a village school of Chendepji
Day 8: Gangtey nature trail, private prayer ceremony in Gangtey monastery.
Day 9: Drive to Wangdi, explore to Samteng village and visit a Bhutanese family in their farm house
Day10: Drive to Thimphu, visit to school of arts, textile museum.
Day11: City tour and sightseeing in Thimphu and over night to Paro
Day12: Hike and day excursion to Taktsang Gompa
Day13: Exit Paro by Flight
|Trip Classification||Schedule/Custom Departure & sample itinerary|
|Destination||Bhutan – West to Central|
|Trip Duration||10 – 12 days|
|Trip Activity and Grade||culture tour and rural experience,
gentle easy day walk
|Trip offer and season||All year round|
|Expedition Pricing||From $ 5176
Land cost per person based on double occupancy
|Best Season||Spring – February ,March, April, May|
|Fall – September, October, November, December|